Tank Fill First Flush Diversion Valve Shut-Off Controller
- Allows a set amount of rain water to be flushed to storm water to clean all collection areas, then diverts water to a collection tank until ‘high level’ is reached.
- IP54 rated, powder coated mild steel enclosure with removable gland plate
- Pad-lockable mains power isolator switch
- Low voltage control and input circuitry
- Din rail mounted terminal connections
- Indicator light for power on, tank full, valve open and valve closed
- Single phase (230Vac) power supply
- Digital 24Vac input for float switch
- Digital 24Vdc input for rain sensor (first flush version)
- Output for air actuator valve
- Weatherproof GPO for power supply to air compressor, which drives an air actuator valve
- 9006 float switch with 10m cable.
Tank Fill Controller - Valve Shut-Off - First Flush Diversion
|Tank Fill Diversion Valve Controller - First Flush