Rain/Mains Controller with Quick Plug
The unique MATelec Rain/Mains Pump Controller is designed to provide a continuous supply of water for a variety of uses, whilst prioritising and maximising the use of rainwater. The system comprises of a controller, a pulse latching solenoid valve and float switches. The controller not only monitors the level of stored rainwater and switches the valve accordingly but provides a switched output for the control of a single-phase pump. Pre-fitted with sockets for the valve, pump and float switch, this Quick Plug version requires no hard wiring, making it ideal for DIY installations.
- Rainwater use - If rainwater becomes available, the controller pulse closes the mains water valve and the pump will run (controlled by pressure switch if connected).
- Mains water use - In the event of rainwater depletion or power failure, the controller pulses the valve open for mains water use.
- IP54 rated, polycarbonate enclosure with mounting brackets
- Low voltage control and input circuitry
- Quick plug connections - no hard wiring needed
- Rain/mains keypad interface:
- Indicator lights for mains and tank water use
- System test button for checking pump and valve function
- Rain/mains PCB control module
- Single phase (230Vac) power supply
- Quick plug digital 12Vdc input for low level float switch
- 12Vdc input on control module for pressure switch if required
- GPO for power supply to pump (240Vac 6Amp max)
- Quick plug 12Vdc pulse output for solenoid valve
- 10 Amp 3 pin 1.5m power supply lead
- 25mm female/female 12Vdc pulse latching solenoid valve with quick plug connector (other sizes available)
- 9006 float switch with 10m cable and quick plug connector.
Rain/Mains Pump Controllers - Quick Plug
|No of Pumps
|Phase / Voltage
|1 Phase / 230Vac
|6 Amp Max