Single Phase Single Pump Rain/Mains Pump Controller
The unique MATelec Rain/Mains Single Pump Controller is designed to provide a continuous supply of water for a variety of uses, whilst prioritising and maximising the use of rainwater. The system comprises of a controller, a pulse latching solenoid valve and float switches. The controller not only monitors the level of stored rainwater and switches the valve accordingly but controls a single or three phase pump in a pressure pumping system.
- Rainwater use - If rainwater becomes available, the controller pulse closes the mains water valve and the pressure switch will control the pump.
- Mains water use - In the event of rainwater depletion, pump fault or power failure, the controller shuts off the pump and pulses the valve open for mains water use
- IP56 rated, powder coated mild steel enclosure with inner door and removable gland plate
- Pad-lockable mains power isolator switch
- Circuit breaker protected low voltage control and input circuitry
- Contactor and thermal overload protection of pump
- Din rail mounted terminal connections
- Rain/mains keypad interface:
- Indicator lights for mains and tank water use, system fault
- System test/reset button for checking pump and valve function, resetting faults
- Rain/mains PCB control module
- Pump overload protection - Shuts down pump on overload.
- 316 stainless steel enclosure
- Generator input socket and automatic changeover
- Other valve sizes available.
- Single phase (230Vac) or three phase (400Vac) power supply
- 2x digital 12Vdc inputs for low level float switch and working level pressure switch
- Pump supply output
- 12Vdc pulse output for solenoid valve
- 25mm female/female 12Vdc pulse latching solenoid valve.
|1.6 - 2.5 Amp
|2.5 - 4 Amp
|4 - 6 Amp
|5.5 - 8 Amp
|7 - 10 Amp
|9 - 13 Amp
|12 - 18 Amp
Rain/Mains Pump Controllers - Single Pump - 1 Phase
|No of pumps
|Phase / Voltage
|1 Phase / 230Vac